About Keith Ferrazzi
If you want to transform your life, you need the help of others – powerful relationships with people who give you support and access, and push you to exceed your potential.
KEITH FERRAZZI can help: He is the world’s foremost expert in professional relationship development. He has transformed the lives and careers of clients and readers worldwide, bringing 20 years of research and experience to the art and science of business relationship development. His signature focus on success through relationships – a deeply energizing passion – has fueled his own incredible rise to prominence. Both Forbes and Inc. have called him one of the world’s most “connected” individuals.
Ferrazzi has won a place as one of the top thought leaders in American business. His first book, Never Eat Alone, redefined networking today. His #1 NY Times bestseller Who’s Got Your Back focuses on lifeline relationships, a narrow category of deep, trusting peer relationships that disproportionately affect our careers and well-being. Ferrazzi has been named a “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum, one of the top “40 Under 40″ business leaders by Crain’s Business, and one of the most creative Americans in Who’s Really Who.
Ferrazzi moves audiences to action and has been enthusiastically recognized as one the world’s most dynamic, engaging speakers. He has received accolades from an impressively diverse list of listeners: Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, the United Nations, Facebook, the World Economic Forum, Kraft, GM, Century 21, AT&T, and Aon, to name a few. Ferrazzi has been a contributor to CNN and CNBC, and a guest on Larry King Live and the Today Show. His writing has appeared in Forbes, Inc., Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review.
Ferrazzi grew up in Latrobe, PA, where his father was a steelworker and his mother a cleaning lady. He and his entire family worked double shifts to send him to the very best prep schools – and ultimately to Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School – imbuing in Ferrazzi a sense of gratitude that has deeply influenced his message: Generosity in relationships as the cornerstone of success.
As founder and chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a research-based consulting and training company, Ferrazzi provides corporate leaders with strategic consulting and training to improve sales, performance, and team cohesion, with an emphasis on personal transformation. Ferrazzi launched his career as the youngest Chief Marketing Officer in the Fortune 500 at Deloitte Consulting, and was also CMO at Starwood Hotels and CEO at YaYa Media.
Ferrazzi’s foundation, Greenlight Giving, engages collaborative action to bring together visionary leaders to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. Greenlight Giving leverages developments in relationship science from Ferrazzi Greenlight’s Research institute to change lives through programs including Serve & Grow – bringing sustainable changes to Guatemala, Words 2 Life – helping kids in the foster care system to develop a network of positive mentors and role models through music, and CollegeCONNECT – teaching students techniques and skills to develop meaningful, lasting, and mutually beneficial relationships.
The Future of Work
To succeed you need to connect many complementary behaviors and expertise to form a whole that is greater than its parts. Keith speaks straight to how to build these super teams that will drive exponential growth for your organization.
Keith’s depth of knowledge and charismatic style will turn your meeting into an event – inspiring your team to GO HIGHER TOGETHER.
– Invigorated workforce that is “punching above its weight class”
– Greater accountability to one another so the whole team succeeds together
– Deeper collaboration across departments and disciplines
– A jump start to changing your organization’s culture to one of exponential growth
Relationship Development for Growth and Success
Keith shares his secrets to productivity through developing relationships. His techniques will instantly set prospects at ease and differentiate your organization from your competition. Keith will discuss ways to increase customer loyalty, shorten sales cycles, increase C-Level sales effectiveness, and develop a more robust referral pipeline.
– Revenue producing Organizations
– C-Level Retail, Sales Organizations
– Sales Conferences
– Management Conferences
– A new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment
– A new awareness for building relationships critical to your organization’s success
– How to be of service to your team, clients and organization
Relationship Success Through Diversity
Keith shares the keys to accelerating intimacy so that colleagues display trust and candor across all levels leading to better business outcomes. He will discuss the keys to sustaining a commitment to excellence and growth over time.
ALL organizations that want to harness the potential of a diverse workforce or team.
– Team base format for refining goals and strategic plans
– Tools to identify and overcome career-crippling bad habits
– A group commitment to work to succeed together
Supercharging Networking and Creating Community
This unique 4-part offering delivers a comprehensive system for building meaningful collaborative relationships that ensure a powerful, successful future for your community.
1. Preparation: Keith walks the community through preparation using social media and rich content to build excitement for the event.
2. Permission: Keith’s inspired live event creates a safe environment where participants are given permission to let their guards down and be human – the key to increased connection.
3. Practice: Participants initiate peer-coaching relationships – creating new connections and increasing collaboration within the organization.
4. Permanence: Lifeline Groups create structured sustainability – group members make specific commitments to support everyone’s success. This formalized accountability and support continue long after the event has ended.
The Change Challenge
The Change Challenge will shock you with the revelation that transformation success remains stuck at 30 percent today and will inspire you with how to fix it. Keith brings to life Ferrazzi Greenlight’s long established practices around changing organizational behavior. He describes how coaching to increase trust and collaboration has improved the effectiveness.
Keith will share the secret: Changing an organization’s misbehavior to a new “trusted advisor” approach.
Each Challenge Talk is unique to its audience. An FG consultant conducts a dozen or more interviews with senior managers to identify the highest return behavior changes among what key constituencies will help achieve their strategic objectives. These “old way” behaviors are prescribed with “new way” behaviors and audience members begin their own transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
Top Leaders of an organization embarking on transformational change.
– Identify the behaviors that need to change within the organization
– Identify what “blockers” are hindering the “new way”
– Identify the enablers to make your “new way” a reality
“Keith was a big hit, and created an amazing turnout. His message resonated well with the students and they left both inspired and passionate about helping others succeed through creating meaningful relationships. Thank you!”
– Director of JD Advising, Harvard Law School
“You ABSOLUTELY triumphed as chairman. You brought an energy and excitement that was not only enjoyable – it added value to the experience and left people truly inspired. Many people can carry the role of chair – but you really soared. You are obviously very skilled and extraordinarily talented in pushing people beyond!”
– Managing Director, Institute of International Research (IIR)
“I thought that was just tremendous. I sat there myself thinking this is one of those people you wish you’d met 20 years earlier. It was very powerful. Outstanding!”
– Senior Vice President, IBM/Forbes CIO Conference, IBM
“Networking is not just trying to get something from someone else, but we often misconstrue that concept. Keith Ferrazzi puts a very refreshing and accurate perspective on networking as more of both personal and business relationship building. This is an invaluable perspective for our students.”
– Sr. Associate Director, Wharton Business School
“Your direct from the heart, passion for this material was crystal clear and your no holds barred, no punches pulled delivery was for some inspirational and for others a needed kick in the pants. The strength of your background and experience provide you tremendous credibility with our students and truly helped us deliver a message with far greater power and influence than we would have been able to generate on our own.”
– Director & Professor of Business, University of Southern California (USC)
“We could not have chose a better way to kick off our conference than opening with Keith. He energized the audience, increased the level of engagement and connection among attendees, and provided important learnings that carried over through the balance of the conference. In fact, a number of other keynote and workshop speakers referred back to Keith’s presentation. The feedback we have received since the conference has been outstanding, with Keith and his plenary noted as highlights.”
– Deborah Coogan Seltzer, Managing Director, Boyden Global Executive Search Co-Chair, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Annual Leadership Conference