About David Horsager
David Horsager is the leading expert on trust and how it’s built into everything from individuals and organizations to global governments. His work has been featured in prominent publications such as Fast Company, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post.
David has worked with clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies like Verizon and FedEx to the New York Yankees and U.S. Congress. He helps leaders and organizations become most trusted in their industry through research, speaking, consulting and human capital development.
As bestselling author of The Trust Edge and The Daily Edge he has taken the platform across the United States and on 6 continents. He invented the Enterprise Trust Index™ and leads the charge in one of the nation’s foremost trust studies—The Trust Outlook™.
David Horsager is CEO of Trust Edge Leadership Institute where the mission is to develop trusted leaders and organizations and the hope is to make a dent in the global trust crisis.
Leading with Trust: How High Performance Leaders Increase Business Results
Trust is the fastest way to increasing influence, impact and business results – yet many leaders are frustrated when their teams avoid accountability, stop push forward priorities or refuse to stay engaged. From firsthand experience working with global leaders around the world, David shows leaders how to increase engagement and earn the trust of those you lead.
- The 6 steps to engaging and motivating your team
- How to generate instant momentum through the 90 Day Quick Plan
- How to align your team, break down silos and focus on push forward priorities
Drive Performance and Culture with Trust: Your Greatest Competitive Advantage
The single uniqueness of the greatest organizations of all time is trust. For the trusted brand, people pay more, come back and tell others – this strategic advantage of being trusted is what separates high performance organizations from their competitors, leading to greater profitability, more impact and better workplaces. In this program, David shares case studies and the actionable framework used by organizations around the world to build communities and cultures of trust.
- 3 ways to make trust more relevant and applicable to your culture
- How to identify counterforces to trust
- How to start a movement to build a culture of trust
Build Trust or Die Amidst Change: How to Build Trust, Lead Others & Grow Revenue Through Times of Transition
Change is constant – and the speed of business is faster than ever before. How do you build trust and keep things running smoothly during major business transitions or uncertain political climates? In this session, David shows leaders how times of change are the greatest opportunity to build trust and achieve business results in the face of uncertainty.
- The single most important driver in communication during times of transition
- How to accelerate decision making and keep momentum moving for those you lead
- Why the “How” is more important than the “Why”
Trust Edge for Sales: How to Win More Business and Accelerate Results
Trust increases or decreases in every single interaction – what steps are you taking with your prospects, existing clients and loyal advocates to earn and keep their business? Through David’s industry leading research The Trust Outlook™ and firsthand experience working high performing sales teams, David reveals how top sales performers build trust in every aspect of the sales process to win more business and become the trusted choice.
- The specific steps to increase trust and accelerate your sales cycle
- The #1 action that top sales performers do to build trust with new prospects, highlighted from the newest Trust Outlook™ research
- The six questions to create focus, clarity and consistent sales
Please contact us for reviews on this speaker.