About Joe Calloway
Joe Calloway helps business leaders and entrepreneurs make great companies even better. His interactive keynote presentations and workshops enable organizations to focus on what is truly important, inspire new thinking about challenges and opportunities, and motivate people to immediate action.
Joe Calloway is the Executive In Residence at Belmont University’s Center For Entrepreneurship, which has been named as a national Top 25 Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Program by the Princeton Review (for five consecutive years). The program was featured by Fortune magazine as one of five schools to consider when studying entrepreneurship. He is the author of six books on business performance, including Becoming A Category of One, Be The Best At What Matters Most, and his most recent book, Magnetic: The Art Of Attracting Business. Joe Calloway is also the Director of Business Development for Gilson Boards, a design and manufacturing company that produces artisan snowboards.
Joe has presented at business conferences and events in countries around the world including Italy, Sweden, South Africa, England, Swaziland, Canada, Mexico and throughout the Caribbean. Although Joe has been inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame, he doesn’t do traditional “speeches.” Instead, Joe actively engages people in highly interactive keynotes and workshops that challenge assumptions and create new ways of thinking.
The Art Of Attracting Business
Magnetic: The Art Of Attracting Business is about how to build your business based on a customer-centric strategy. This strategy uses the power of simplicity, focus, and customer experience to attract customers, keep those customers for life, and create a never-ending stream of new customers. Learn how to get everyone in your organization focused on creating consistent customer experiences that generate customer satisfaction and grow the business.
“Personal recommendations – word-of-mouth – are the number one driver of purchase decisions.” – Forbes Magazine
This session gives you simple, powerful, actionable strategies that you can implement immediately. These are ideas that fire people up and motivate them to go back and take immediate action to improve performance and results with customers.
- How to get clarity on maximizing customer satisfaction.
- How to use a fundamental business attraction strategy throughout the entire organization.
- How to simplify how you think about your business and avoid over-complicating things.
- How to avoid the trap of “wow” distractions and focus on what truly matters most to customers.
- How to “filter” your choices and activities so that you always achieve maximum positive impact with customers.
- How to use simple, powerful “tie-breakers” to make all the difference in performance and results.
Magnetic – The Art Of Attracting Business isn’t a “lecture” with mind-numbing powerpoint. Magnetic is a dynamic, interactive program – a motivating, thought-provoking exchange of ideas that will give your people a renewed energy and enthusiasm for doing those things that get your customers to help you grow your business.
Do what the best companies in the world – large and small – do to not only create, but sustain success in the marketplace. Be intentional, strategic, and tactically focused on knowing exactly what to do that will make you a magnet for new customers and business growth.
Be The Best At What Matters Most
The Only Strategy You’ll Ever Need
“We’re making it way more complicated than it needs to be.” – Says pretty much everyone!
Be The Best At What Matters Most is an interactive keynote that gets people thinking about what’s really important, what their priorities should be, and what actually drives results in today’s marketplace. Struggling companies will say “This business is really, really complicated,” while market leaders say “You know, at the end of the day, this is really a pretty simple business.” No, it’s really not rocket science. Success isn’t easy, but it’s not complicated.
When you focus on creating value for customers, it cleans out the noise, brings a team together, and drives positive results.
You will learn and take back…
- How to get your thinking “clean enough” to make things simple – and then move mountains.
- How to strategies that top performers use to keep moving forward and relentlessly improving.
- How to avoid success-killing complacency and “we’ve got it all figured out.”
- How to avoid the traps of “wow” distractions and focus on what truly matters most to customers.
- How to leverage the greatest differentiator of all: action.
Be prepared to participate! Be The Best At What Matters Most gets people involved and actively engaged with ideas that they can put to work immediately to improve performance and drive results. You’ll look at your business with new eyes and see opportunities that you’ve never seen before.
Becoming A Category of One
How Extraordinary Companies Transcend Commodity And Defy Comparison
Becoming A Category Of One is based on Joe’s game changing best-seller about what extraordinary companies and top performing individuals do to create, sustain, and grow success. It’s not just what you do, it’s how you think that makes all the difference. Developing and always growing a Category of One mindset an be the most powerful thing you do in your business.
Fortune Magazine’s study of the best companies in the world led them to conclude that “the key to performing like one of the world’s most successful businesses is to do several easily identifiable things.” Becoming A Category of One teaches you what top performers do, that any of us can do, if we simply choose to
Feedback that we get on Becoming A Category Of One is typically “We can do this. There’s not one idea here that we can’t go back and do immediately.“
You will learn this and more…
- How to separate yourself and your company from your competition in a way that truly sets you apart.
- How to use the power of clarity to bring focus to the most powerful differentiators.
- How to utilize “The Three Rules” to win customers and keep them for life.
- How to be so good at the basics that you become a cutting edge innovator.
- How to use intentional leadership to get buy-in from employees and co-workers.
- How to compete and win in the real world marketplace of today (and tomorrow), and not get stuck in past success.
You won’t be day-dreaming your way through this interactive presentation. Ideas will be flying around the room and you’ll be taking part in a dynamic session that engages and motivates people to take action on ideas that can change everything.
Becoming A Category Of One is about going beyond being one of the leaders in your category. It’s about being so good, creating such value for the customer, that you create your own category – and you’re the only one in it.
“You pushed us to think beyond our typical boundaries and challenged us to take our business to new heights.”
– Ed Quinlan, HRI
“Joe Calloway just rocked the room with his powerful insights on ‘Customer Driven Growth”
– Lauren Midgley, Dallas, TX
“Thank you for making a real difference with your opening keynote! Your commitment to creating a connection with the audience was unique. Opening with your interactive format made a huge difference in getting the audience engaged and enthusiastic about the event, which continued all week. And, your presence at our digital event four weeks later was met with resounding accolades, as well. Thank you. Thank you.”
– Cinda Daly, Help Desk International
“You set the table for us to achieve everything we wanted to this year!”
– John Miller, Best One Tire
“We had an overwhelmingly positive response from our group. There wasn’t a person in the room that didn’t have solid takeaways from your talk.”
– Tommy McDonald, MarshBerry